Fishing Report January 16, 2018
Another week down here at Hooked on Panama Lodge.
Bernie Patashnik brought down a group of 10 guys for four days of fishing. It was a decent week.
Only 2 Sails this week. Raised a ton, but was difficult getting them to bite. Lots of bait in the water.
- 1 Marlin around 300lbs., raised and lost another
- 13 Dorados with one over 50lbs.
- 12 Roosters
- 10 Yellow Fin Tunas in the 30 to 40lb. range. Broke off a bruiser:(
- Quite a few Cubera Snappers with one at 40 + pounds
- And a variety of other snapper species and jacks.
Good fun was had by all and Bernie commented that out of all the fishing destinations they have been to, our chef Margot was by far the best they have ever had:):) Look forward to having them back again.
We have the whole fleet fishing right now, so will have another report at the end of the week.
Until next time, tight lines.
Hooked on Panama Lodge