Fishing Report for April 20th
Hola a Todos,
I’m back with a fishing report week ending April 17th. We had Fishing with Larry for the 2nd time this season here with us. Eric and Susanne Shoenborn as hosts along with 6 anglers Sal, Toney and Randi, Gordon, Jack and Wolfgang. This was Wolfgang’s 4th or 5th trip here with us. Wolfgang is never short on jokes and I wish I could remember half of them and do a delivery like he does. Makes for never a dull moment! Fishing was a bitslow off shore, with inshore a lot better. Sal released the Blue Marlin, Gordon released the 50lb Rooster fish. They were out with Captain Victor and Captain Chaka .
- Raised 18 Sail fish, released 1
- Raised 3 Marlin, released 1
- Raised 5 Pargo, released 11
- Raised 9 Rooster fish, released 2 (1 breaking 50lbs)
- Raised 1 Y-Fin Tuna, landed 3 (Not big, but made for some great Ahi Poke)
- Released 6 Rock Snapper, 6 Jack Trevally
Great group of anglers! Thank you, Eric and Susanne, Tony and Randi, Sal, Wolfgang, Jack and Gordon. Looking forward to seeing you all again.