Fishing Report August 6, 2017
Last report of the season. It is two weeks old, but I was waiting on photos 🙂 🙂
We will be back in the swing of things in December.
Les Gerson was down with his son Evan from Florida. It was a good 4 days. This is the list Les sent me below. They killed it.
Had a great time with these guys and looking forward to having them back.
Les sent me the photos below. As always, meals were awesome and the company was good.
- 34 tuna (not including the small ones we used for bait) 40-80 pounds
- 3 mahi-mahi
- 5 roosters in excess of 60 pounds
- One pelagic shark easily around 500 pounds
- 4 large blue trevalis
- 1 rock snapper
- 3 mullet snappers – one in excess of 30 pounds
- 30 Bonita of various sizes – used for bait
Until next time, tight lines.
Hooked on Panama Lodge